Health articles

Health articles

awesome collection of health articles .
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Phentramin Diet Pills Reviewed

Go down 

PostSubject: Phentramin Diet Pills Reviewed   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Phentra-what? It sounds like it's been named deliberately to confuse old people. But of course old people wouldn't be trying to buy Phentermine. Right then. So if you're not old, and you want to lose weight, join me now to see if this pill measures up to it's name.

Taking Phentramin

We've got our glass of water. Looks like 8oz to me. Hang on a minute - let me unwrap this bottle. The safety wrap on this pharmacy-grade bottle is a bit much for most. If you buy prescription Phentermine online, your pills probably came in highly illegal, easy to open sandwich bags. Just open the twist-tie and you're golden. This Phentramin bottle is a bit more fiddly. Better safe than sorry, right?

What Phentramin feels like

When I first saw Phentramin on the market, I laughed at it. After all, nothing could ever work as well as Phentermine, right? I was almost wrong. See, if you're after an energy high, then stick with Phentermine. No other diet pill is as good at getting you wired. But if you're actually trying to lose weight and keep it off, Phentramin is just as effective as Phentermine.

When I took Phentramin for the first time, I forgot to eat lunch. Now, you might think that's great, but be careful about starving yourself. You might not feel hungry all day, but you'll need to eat at least 4-6 small meals. Make sure to balance protein and carbs at 30% and 40%, and don't forget to drink plenty of water.

What's the difference between Phentramin and Phentermine?

Phentermine is available by prescription only, and the price depends on which supplier you use. It's even illegal to order it online. Phentramin is easy to order online. The prices are all the same, no matter what website you go to, and it's 100% legal. But more importantly, Phentramin is a non-prescription alternative to Phentermine. It is designed to provide the same appetite suppression, but without the potentially dangerous side effects.

Overall, I'd rate Phentramin 8/10, with Phentermine being 9/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phentramin Diet Pills Reviewed
Page 1 of 1